Below, you'll find extensive
information on leading vegetable soup canning recipes articles and products to help
you on your way to success.
* 1 cup red lentils
* 1/4 cup tomato puree
* 1/2 (8 ounce) container plain yogurt
* 1 teaspoon garam masala
* 1/2 teaspoon ground dried turmeric
* 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
* 1/2 teaspoon ancho chile powder
* 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
* 1 onion, chopped
* 2 cloves garlic, chopped
* 1 (1 inch) piece fresh ginger root, grated
* 4 cups loosely packed fresh spinach, coarsely chopped
* 2 tomatoes, chopped
* 4 sprigs fresh cilantro, chopped
* 1 (15.5 ounce) can mixed beans, rinsed and drained
number of stars
* Review/Rate This Recipe
* Save To Recipe Box
* Add to Shopping List
* Add a Personal Note
* Post a Recipe Photo
* Post a Favorite Food List
* Create a Menu
1. Rinse lentils and place in a saucepan with enough water to cover. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low, cover pot, and simmer over low heat for 20 minutes. Drain.
2. In a bowl, stir together tomato puree and yogurt. Season with garam masala, turmeric, cumin, and chile powder. Stir until creamy.
3. Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat. Stir in onion, garlic, and ginger; cook until onion begins to brown. Stir in spinach; cook until dark green and wilted. Gradually stir in yogurt mixture. Then mix in tomatoes and cilantro.
4. Stir lentils and mixed beans into mixture until well combined. Heat through, about 5 minutes.
Here, you can find more greater recipes. cooking recipes Please bookmark and use the site for future use.
Submitted by: Auto Article Submitter
vegetable soup canning recipes
Vegetable Soup Canning Recipes
Beef Vegetable Barley Soup Recipes
Chinese Vegetable Recipes
Christmas Vegetable Recipes
Easy Vegetable Recipes
Free Preserve Vegetable Recipes
Hawaiian Vegetable Recipes
Healthy Vegetable Recipes
Healthy Salad Recipes
Healthy Salad Recipes are a work of art. The thing that I like about this artsy model of eating is that salads can be made with many different things in them, they can have or not have meat in them, Read more...
We strive to provide only quality
articles, so if there is a specific topic related to vegetable recipes
that you would like us to cover, please contact us at any time.
And again, thank you to those contributing
daily to our vegetable soup canning recipes website.